-->

Facts About Cats for Kids

Facts About Cats for Kids - If you didn't know you is cat lover all facts about cats update everyday for your Kids Like this.

Top 10 essential products for cats in 2019

Top 10 essential products for cats in 2019


As a cat owner, these are the supplies that you can not live without the quality of life. If you have a new kitten and you're not sure what to buy or if you have an old man who needs an additional toy, this is the essential list of cat accessories for your pet. There are a lot of practical products, aesthetically pleasing and suitable for cats, and the meeting with my most used items for Ysera last year. Most of these are very cheap and cheap!

You could earn a small commission by clicking on a link that leads to the purchase of a product; Read my advertising disclosure. If this publication has been useful to you, please use the links below. You do not receive any of these products for free and this is not a sponsored publication.

I wanted to reduce the list to only ten, but I really could not, so here we are, starting with the essentials for my favorite article (and that of my cat):

10. Reusable lint roller.


I also have the lint rollers. I used to have a product similar to this one, but it was small and I wanted something bigger to remove the hair from my chair with beans and other furniture. In addition, it has a small camera to collect hair and dust, which I do not have to keep retiring from the fibers every 3 seconds. I would not say it's the best thing for clothes, but I straightened the skin of my future in an instant! The only negative comment I have is that it is not ideal for leather furniture or any other surface. It gets a little messy when you're emptying the trap.

9. genius of the litter


I already have a small trash can with a lid in my bathroom (that's where I have the sandbox). Most of my life lived in an apartment complex with a trash chute or a trash dumpster in the community. So just pick up, tell the matter in the normal bathroom trash can and maybe, after a few days, collect that with the other trash around my house and I'll throw it away. Basically I had the poop for a few days at a time in the trash (I do not have many guests). It seems that until you start to smell it or is summer and the flies to come together in the bath. Now, instead, I just use this genius of trash to store all the poop until it's full and ready to be thrown. There is a bag cutter inside the container, so there is no smell when it needs to be changed, and anything that is not easy can be avoided.

8. Free-feeding stainless steel bowl.


Ysera does not overeat and is still a lean kitten, just as I let her go free. It was difficult to find a source of dry steel food. Although the container is made of plastic, the stainless steel container, which is more hygienic for your chin, is prone to cat acne. Understanding the doctor and the meeting is repeated once a month. He read some complaints that this does not serve the food very well, but that has not been a problem for me (with the food for the cats of natural balance). In addition, the same information is displayed on the same page. to help it get going. Good kitten hunter!

7. Trapped cat toy ball.


I like this toy because Ysera will pass the hours. Definitely a toy for cats sure that she will not accidentally eat. She moves across the floor while playing with him, but that does not bother either of them!

6. Pendant condominium cat


I love this cat tree because I can hang it on any door and it does not take up much space. It was easy to install and understand the little one that is perfect for 1 cat. The only problem with this cat tree is, although it marks the box to grant a vertical space to a cat, it does not intend to satisfy its desire to scratch and be used to get up like climbing a real tree. However, a Ysera loves to climb inside her and to the top. When I started using this, it had disappeared after a few weeks.

5. Cats furniture not ugly.


Ok, I made a defeat of this because I hated the idea of having a lot of 2x4 covered in a carpet in my living room. This is definitely a luxury and not an essential element, but it can also be seen in the carpet towers. Ysera loves to drag the stick wrapped in sisal and kick the hanging cat toy. I love it because it's very well done and I'm not ashamed to have it in the middle of my apartment.

4. Toy cat springs


It is ridiculously difficult to find toys for cats that do not have feathers or hair that falls apart easily. Comet the mistake of stopping playing. My co-worker I recommend and these springs are great because not only roll and bounce easily on hard surfaces. Definitely a cheap toy, essential for every cat!

3. Interactive toy for cats.


Do not buy an interactive toy for the feathered cat if you plan to leave it to play with your cat while you are not watching because you will simply eat it! This interactive cat toy has no feathers, and the one shown here can be pasted on the wall or removed to play with your cat. If this is not available, there is another Cat Dancer without the wall bracket. Does it really make your cat dance? I would say yes! Ysera always makes funny sounds of laughter when I take him out of the wall to play with her because she gets so excited. With just one movement of the wrist, the natural elasticity of the wire does all the work while your cat is hypnotized by the cardboard pieces at the end that mimic the movement of an insect, in my opinion.

2. Cat scraper


Any type of scratching is essential for cats with claws (especially if you do not want to scratch your furniture). I like this one in particular because it has an opening in the center that can be used (actually I have a similar scraper for cats, but I regret my purchase because there is all that surface in the center that can not be used) I have a daily routine with Ysera in the sense that every time I return home from work, she comes out of hiding and we both go together to her place to scratch, where she can stretch and scratch!

1. Pellet bed system.


A co-worker recommended this to me when I first bought Ysera and I love this cat litter because it is much cleaner than normal garbage. It also smells less and does not raise dust when you clean it. I also spend less time in the cat litter box because I just need to pick up poop, not look for clumps of urine because the urine drains into the pipe pad underneath. The bed is replaced every month and the pee is changed every week. It may not work for older cats that are used to normal garbage, but if you have a kitten, start with this and you will not regret it. I have used normal cat litter before and, eventually, the cat litter that was crawled all over the apartment and I spent a lot of time cleaning and straining to find the right products to prevent that from happening. Japan has many more types of cat litter than we do in the United States and it is much more common to use a pellet system. Until this happens in the United States, there is an alternative if you still find that the granules are too expensive: you can use this paper cat litter instead of the granules because they have the same diameter so they do not come out through the grooves in the bottom from the sandbox, but they do absorb the smell and decompose in the pipe. I have also read that you can reuse / wash the pellets, but I have not tried it myself. I still think this system of Purina Breeze cat litter boxes is worth it and I recommend it to anyone who has a cat!

Top 10 essential products for cats in 2019 VDO